Student Safety – Covid 19

June 1st, 2020 update:

We are just getting back into the swing of things and are working with Access NS and Public Health to get a good understanding of our protocols needed to reopen our in-car and in-class lessons. We will reach out to all current registered students as soon as we can with information and we are registering new students for August as we need to get all of our current students caught up first. Stay tuned.

April 30th update:

Our May courses are currently cancelled. Waiting on the go-ahead from the government to re-open our driving school. Once we know more, we can implement a plan for rescheduling our March, April and May courses. Please note there will be delays in when classes are rescheduled as we play catch up with hundreds of students. Thanks for your understanding.
Tonya and Jake

March 29 update: April classes cancelled. Rescheduling when possible.

March 19 update: CLOSED until further notice.

July 2022 update: Our instructors follow all current Public Health guidelines. Masks are optional.

Jake McKenna