This is the internationally recognised ‘Canada Safety Council Defensive Driving Course’
This course is online and Self-paced (no assigned meeting times).
Who this course is for:
- those looking to remove N from their license
- those issued a letter from the Government asking them to complete a certified Defensive Driving Program
- those looking to remove points from driver abstract
- those looking for additional training in defensive driving.
How much does this course cost:
- $99 + tax
- payment due via Visa or etransfer before the course starts.
How long is this course:
- 6-hour course.
Where is this course located:
- 100% online and Asychronus. There are no assigned meeting times, and you can do the course at your own pace.
This Defensive Driving Course is an established, proven program designed to produce:
- fewer company-vehicle collisions;
- less absenteeism due to injuries and court time; and
- life-long safe driving habits
(designed for the adult learner)
- Five core modules taught in six hours;
- Specific techniques to help drivers avoid all types of traffic collisions despite the actions of others or the driving conditions.
- Drivers learn the principles of defensive driving and essential collision avoidance techniques.
- Certificate of completion (used to remove N from licence or Demerit points).
Three-part collision prevention formula:
- Recognize the Hazard
- Understand the Defense
- Act in Time