This is the internationally recognised ‘Canada Safety Council Defensive Driving Course’
Next course dates on below form:
Who this course is for:
- those looking to remove N off of their license
- those issued a letter from the Government asking them to complete a certified Defensive Driving Program
- those looking to remove points from driver abstract
- those looking for additional training in defensive driving.
How much does this course cost:
- $99 + tax – payment due via Visa or etransfer prior to the course starting. Invoice will be sent.
How long is this course:
- 6 hour course 9am – 3pm on Saturdays. See below for schedule and registration.
Where is this course located:
This Defensive Driving Course is an established, proven program designed to produce:
- fewer company-vehicle collisions;
- less absenteeism due to injuries and court time; and
- life-long safe driving habits
(designed for the adult learner)
- Five core modules and choice of three optional modules, taught in six hours;
- Case studies and written exercises;
- Interactive class discussion; and
- Specific techniques to help drivers avoid all types of traffic collisions despite the actions of others or the driving conditions.
- Drivers learn the principles of defensive driving and essential collision avoidance techniques.
- A comprehensive 66-page Student Manual which consolidates course content and provides interactive exercises;
- A graduation card and certificate.
Three part collision prevention formula:
- Recognize the Hazard
- Understand the Defense
- Act in Time