New Driver Education Program – Online Classroom & Registration Form Below
Drivers Education Course: 25 hours of online classroom lessons and 10 hours of in-car lessons must be completed to earn certification
- We offer one course each month online
- Each course requires 25 hours of in-class lessons. The course will be delivered asynchronously online
- The online course will start at the beginning of each month.
- There will be no assigned classroom times
- The classroom lectures, quizzes and videos can be done whenever the student has time
- 10-hours of in-vehicle lessons will be scheduled directly with the instructor
- More information here…
Schedule: 100% online and asynchronous
Payment: The total cost for the online course is $690, including taxes. Full payment must be made before the student can begin the course. An invoice with payment instructions will be emailed to you closer to the course start date. Payment can be made by either etransfer or credit card.
Technical support: Technical support can be reached at email@example.com. A high-speed internet connection is necessary for the course. The course can be completed laptop or mobile device that is in good working condition. Videos are pre-recored so it will not be necessary to live-stream video content.