New Driver Education Program – Online Classroom & Registration Form Below
Drivers Education Course: 25 hours of online classroom lessons and 10 hours of in-car lessons must be completed to earn certification
- We offer one course each month online
- Each course requires 25 hours of in-class lessons. The course will be delivered asynchronously online
- The online course will start at the beginning of each month.
- There will be no assigned classroom times
- The classroom lectures, quizzes and videos can be done whenever the student has time
- 10-hours of in-vehicle lessons will be scheduled directly with the instructor
- More information here…
Schedule: 100% online and asynchronous
Payment: The total cost for the online course is $750, including tax. Full payment must be made before the student can begin the course. An invoice with payment instructions will be emailed to you closer to the course start date. Payment can be made by either etransfer or credit card.
PLEASE NOTE: The city is growing. Traffic has increased, which makes picking up students away from the Access Nova Scotia locations more challenging. Highway driving is essential, but most lessons are spent doing traffic lights, intersections, parking and lane changes. Please know that the instructor may require you to meet for your lessons. Pick-up and drop-off zones are decided on what is best for the student’s development.
Technical support: Technical support can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. A high-speed internet connection is necessary for the course. The course can be completed laptop or mobile device that is in good working condition. Videos are pre-recored so it will not be necessary to live-stream video content.